July 25, 2011

DT Announcement - Heart Song Designs

Good morning friends.  I have a huge announcement to make.  I was selected to be a part of the amazing team at Heart Song Designs. YAY!!!  I'm super excited to be working with all the talented ladies on this team. 

With that being said I'm showing you my very first card as a member of the team.  Today's challenge on the Heart Song Inspiration Blog is  "anything goes".  The image I used is called bird song.  This little birdie is singing a sweet song today.  The image was great to use with my little birdie paper.  For the life of me I can't remember who makes this paper.  I'm having a severe brain dump.  Anyway, I colored my image with Copic markers (E49, E25, BG72, YG23, YG93, YG95 and R24).  

Now it's your turn.  Please link your creation on the HSIB by Sunday 6pm (MST) for your chance to win.  So let's get to stamping.

Hugs and happy stamping~

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...