September 21, 2011

Fur with a Difference

Happy hump day!  It's the middle of the week baby and I can see the weekend.  LOL  While running through blog land I came across the Copic Creations challenge and I had to join in on the fun.  The challenge was to "color" fur with a twist.  This just made my day.  Of course they had to show care bears as an inspiration.  Oh I used to love my care bear.  He was pink and my boyfriend (now husband) gave him to me.  He's so sweet.  So I colored my bear in honor to the one I had years ago.  I can't remember the maker of this image.  But he's the cutest right?!?!

So what do you think?  Do you have any memories of your first care bear.  If you do, tell me about it.  I would love to hear your story. 

Hugs and happy stamping~

2 comments:

  1. So precious, Dana! Fabulous coloring, too. Hmmm, while your husband was buying you Care Bears, I was buying my granddaughter Care Bears. What's wrong with that picture? I don't feel that old. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love that image and what you have done with it! I never had a care bear although I did want one, and pink would have just been perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...