October 1, 2011

Design Team Announcement - Color Me Creative

Hey everyone.  I don't have a card to show you but I do have some awesome news to share.  Drum roll please.......I've been selected for the COLOR ME CREATIVE design team.  I'm so super excited to be joining such a group of wonderfully talented ladies and honored to have been chosen.  Can't wait to share with you some of the upcoming challenges we will be having.  It will really get me working on my Copic skillz and having a chance to learn more ways to use them.  Well that's it for right now.  Short and sweet today.

Hugs and happy stamping!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dana! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats sweetie!! Can't wait to see some of your upcoming projects! They are blessed to have you on their team =)
    Hugs~
    The other Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and I am so happy to be newbie on the team with you. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's exciting news!!! I'll be watching your blog closely...maybe I can pick up some tips to improve my coloring. :) ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS, Dana!! Can't wait to see all the new creations you're going to post. I know you'll have a wonderful time and be a great asset to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanted to come by and Welcome you to Color Me Creative DT. We are so happy to have you. You will have a wonderful time.
    Hugz, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dana, I was so excited to see your name and one of the new Design Team Members! Congratulations! I am excited to see what you will teach me on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, I could have sworn I commented on this...I blame stupid blogger!! I am so happy for you girl....Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...