October 3, 2011

HSIC Challenge #18

Good morning my pumpkins.  I hope you are waking up this morning to a wonderfully blessed morning.  I have to say, when I came out of church yesterday I was renewed.  And I'm going to carry that feeling with me throughout the day today.  I am blessed to know that I come for the King of Kings!!!  So I'm starting my day off with my HSI challenge giving praise to the one above.  I used Leah's adorable birdsong image for my vocal point along with the Verve sentiment. To add to the fun, I followed Jen's SFYTT layout.  I really like this sketch.  Works perfectly with my little birdie.

Now you know it's your turn to get your stamping on.  Please join us this week and make something creative.  I know you have it in your.  Stretch beyond your minds limits if you have too.  Let's get those juices flowing for a productive week.  You have until SUNDAY Oct 9 at 6PM EST to get your card loaded onto the HSIC blog. 

Hugs and much Godly love to you today~

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...