October 3, 2011

HSIC Challenge #18

Good morning my pumpkins.  I hope you are waking up this morning to a wonderfully blessed morning.  I have to say, when I came out of church yesterday I was renewed.  And I'm going to carry that feeling with me throughout the day today.  I am blessed to know that I come for the King of Kings!!!  So I'm starting my day off with my HSI challenge giving praise to the one above.  I used Leah's adorable birdsong image for my vocal point along with the Verve sentiment. To add to the fun, I followed Jen's SFYTT layout.  I really like this sketch.  Works perfectly with my little birdie.

Now you know it's your turn to get your stamping on.  Please join us this week and make something creative.  I know you have it in your.  Stretch beyond your minds limits if you have too.  Let's get those juices flowing for a productive week.  You have until SUNDAY Oct 9 at 6PM EST to get your card loaded onto the HSIC blog. 

Hugs and much Godly love to you today~

6 comments:

  1. Love that card Dana!! Very pretty dp and looks so very pretty with the coloring on the image:) blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely chirpy blog post and lovely chirpy card to go with it!! Beautiful all over Dana!!!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so purdy!! :) Love the papers and those sweet little birds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana your card is adorable... I love the color combination used...

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Dana, and thank you so much for sending it to me. It's even more beautiful in person, and you kind thoughts during this tough time mean so much to me. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...