October 12, 2011

YNS Challenge #53

Hello my little creepy crawlers.  I have a Halloween treat for you today.  YNS is showcasing some adorable halloween digis.  I chose to show you the spider one.  He's just the cutest.  I covered him with a TON of microbeads to make him have a spooky texture.  He just happened to match my green spider paper.  Love when a card comes together. Now for the fun part.  If you would like to participate in this week's challenge Karen will graciously send you one "free" digi image of your choice to use.  Yep, she's at it again with all that kindness. :-)  You can see the images available here and then send an e-mail to karen@yournextstamp.com.  That's it!! 

Remember you MUST use a YNS stamp (digi or rubber) on your challenge card/creation and you can enter as many times as you like, just be sure to enter a new YNS card/creation for every entry.  You have until Tuesday, October 25th at midnight EST to enterEEK the bat is up for grabs for this challenge.  Oh he's so scary. (giggles)  Can't wait to see your creations. 

Hugs and happy stamping~


3 comments:

  1. This is such a delightful Halloween project! Love those creepy little spiders (and I hate spiders!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK! I really don't like spiders but how fun is yours all covered in beads! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh!! That sweet spider covered in micro beads is the BEST!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...