November 30, 2011

Happy Hump Day and a Sketch

Happy hump day everyone.  Have a quick card to show you.  I haven't had the chance in awhile to participate in a SCS challenge so today I did.  Love the sketch Roxi as it was super easy to do with the tons of scraps I have in my scrap box.  I had this adorable house mouse image colored for years now and he finally made it to a card.  Awww...I think I made him happy.  LOL

I'm keeping this short and sweet as I'm feeling sicker than a dog right now.  Back to bed I go but come back soon as I'll have more to show you later in the week.

Hugs and happy stamping~

1 comment:

  1. Not only is he happy that you got him made into a card, but so are we, Dana! I love House Mouse stamps, and he's so delightful. Great use of the sketch! :-D

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...