January 9, 2012

Happy New Year...I think?!?!

Happy New Year everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful and fun holiday and you have rung in 2012 with fun, laughter and love.  I have gotten over all the holiday fun only to end up in the hospital.  Yep, just got released today.  I haven't had time to get into my stamp room to start my year off surrounded with all my paper, stamps, Copics and glitter but I'll get there soon.  Have a few doctors appointments to see what the source of all my pain is coming from and then I should be back to normal.  I'm a very hard cookie and I don't crumble easy. :-)  Make sure you stop back Wednesday as I do have a card made for YNS new release.  Oh you are going to love these images.  Until then....

Hugs and love,


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...