January 15, 2012

So Groovy

Morning peeps.  Hope all of you are having a blessed Sunday.  Today I'm participating in a few challenges.  Okay first let me say that I just love this image from The Paper Shelter.  She's just too groovy!!  Reminds me of my Mom back in the 70's.  LOL Sorry Mom.  Anyway her name is Disco Girl.  If any of you are old enough to remember Soul Train then you know this girl was in the line dancing her butt off.  LOL  My card is in honor of Linda over at Splitcoaststampers who is today's Featured Stamper.  Yay Linda way to go.  I'm also adding her to the Paper Sundaes challenge to pick one of your favorite challenges.  Mine is the Pop It Up challenge.  I love placing my images on dimensional to really make them stand out.  

Well I have to boogie on out of here.  Have lots on my plate for today.  Hope you enjoyed your visit today.  See ya back soon.

Hugs and love~







4 comments:

  1. AWWWWW Dana this is sooo much fun!!!!!! She is def GROOVY!!!! LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, what a fab image, LOVE it!!
    Thank you for joining us for our 2nd birthday celebrations at Paper Sundaes
    Remember to join in on the blog hop for chances to win lots of prizes!
    Hugs Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card, love the sweet image. Thanks so much for joining in our Birthday Celebrations at Paper Sundaes
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. Such a fun image. I am on my to purchase "Disco Girl"!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...