March 4, 2012

Sparkle With Twine and Green

So many challenges...so little time.  Hey peeps.  I'm a little multi-challenged today.  Want to join in on tons of fun so I made this adorable card featuring the ever so cute Hippie Honey from All That Scraps.  Can you see her sparklin' hot boot?!!  LOL.  So hip!!  I'm participating in the following challenges today:

All That Scraps - Sparkle
Paper Sundaes - Green or Good Luck
Raise The Bar - Twine
Eat Sleep Stamp - Sketch by Nana Connie

So what do you think?  Does Hippie Honey have a chance?  Let's hope so.  I think I'll send this card to my twin sister.  Our birthday is on St. Patrick's Day and she's the hippest person I know so I think she'll like this one.

Hugs and love~ 

11 comments:

  1. she is adorable and very hip! I saw your card over at Eat Sleep Stamp and had to pop in and see it up close. I love the papers! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Dana! So glad to see you using Tracy's sketch. :-D Thanks for supporting her Sketchy Thursday. Love the green color palette for your image. She's perfect for St. Pat's.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, almost forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday on our shared birthday later this month! I'm a St. Patrick's birthday, too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card, thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana this is beyond cute! You did such a great job bringing this Hippie Honey image to life. Love the sparkly boots too. Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday. Please be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow morning for a special announcement.
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew this one would get Top Artist honors as soon as I saw it, Dana! Congratulations. Go check out Eat, Sleep, Stamp! Too cool. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab coloring and card! Glad you joined us this week at Raise The Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Dana it is SO nice to see you join in on our challenge! I love this sweet card - the colors are just perfect. Wonderful job my friend, hope all is well! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! Stunning! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable:-) Thank you so much for joining us at All That Scraps
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...