March 3, 2012

CMC Challenge - Fur Inspired

Welcome, welcome!  So glad it's the weekend.  Hope everyone doing well.  Let's get into our stamproom or spaces these weekend and get ready for a new challenge at Color Me Creative.  So many super cards from the last challenge.  You guys really out did yourself.  Now for this bi-weekly challenge we have "fur" as our inspiration.  So pull out all of these animal stamps and digis and get to coloring.

I have to admit that "fur" scares me.  LOL  It's a challenge for me to add that kind of texture to my cards.  But through the classes and videos over at CMC I'm overcoming my fear. :-)  Suzanne makes it looks soooo easy.  Well, here's my shot at adding "fur" to my cat.  So how do you think I did?  Okay?

Well now it's your turn.  Don't be scared.  It's all about practice, practice, practice.  Plus you have until March 16th to over come your fear.  LOL

Hugs and love~


2 comments:

  1. WOW, Dana! I think you mailed it! Adorable image and great detail. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo wow Dana this is so cute and joyful card.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...