March 3, 2012

CMC Challenge - Fur Inspired

Welcome, welcome!  So glad it's the weekend.  Hope everyone doing well.  Let's get into our stamproom or spaces these weekend and get ready for a new challenge at Color Me Creative.  So many super cards from the last challenge.  You guys really out did yourself.  Now for this bi-weekly challenge we have "fur" as our inspiration.  So pull out all of these animal stamps and digis and get to coloring.

I have to admit that "fur" scares me.  LOL  It's a challenge for me to add that kind of texture to my cards.  But through the classes and videos over at CMC I'm overcoming my fear. :-)  Suzanne makes it looks soooo easy.  Well, here's my shot at adding "fur" to my cat.  So how do you think I did?  Okay?

Well now it's your turn.  Don't be scared.  It's all about practice, practice, practice.  Plus you have until March 16th to over come your fear.  LOL

Hugs and love~


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...