March 2, 2012

Multi Challenge

Happy Friday.  YES....the weekend is finally here.  Not like I have much planned but I do enjoy a good weekend. ;-)  Just purchased a few of the Saturated Canary digital images and I'm in LOVE!!  Oh my goodness these images are darling.  I've been seeing so many people coloring up these fabulous images that I thought I had to have them.

Today's card is heading over to the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes - Circles
Cute Card Thursday - Spring Card
The Paper Variety - Tic Tac Toe (Embossed, Create a Card and Die Cut)

Here are the Copics I used for this card:
Skin: E00, E11, E13
Hair: E35, E57, E27
Gown: Y18, Y21, Y23, Y26
Bedding: G21, G46, BG72, BG75
Wall and book: E41E42, E31, E33

 Now I'm off to color some more images.  Hope you guys have an awesome weekend.  I'll be back tomorrow with another challenge from Color Me Creative. 

Hugs and love~
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...