March 2, 2012

Multi Challenge

Happy Friday.  YES....the weekend is finally here.  Not like I have much planned but I do enjoy a good weekend. ;-)  Just purchased a few of the Saturated Canary digital images and I'm in LOVE!!  Oh my goodness these images are darling.  I've been seeing so many people coloring up these fabulous images that I thought I had to have them.

Today's card is heading over to the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes - Circles
Cute Card Thursday - Spring Card
The Paper Variety - Tic Tac Toe (Embossed, Create a Card and Die Cut)

Here are the Copics I used for this card:
Skin: E00, E11, E13
Hair: E35, E57, E27
Gown: Y18, Y21, Y23, Y26
Bedding: G21, G46, BG72, BG75
Wall and book: E41E42, E31, E33

 Now I'm off to color some more images.  Hope you guys have an awesome weekend.  I'll be back tomorrow with another challenge from Color Me Creative. 

Hugs and love~

6 comments:

  1. Dana, I love this card! Marvelous coloring, as usual. :-D What a great paper. I have to tell you that I have some of that and have never used it because I could never figure out what to do with it. I have a completely different vision of it now. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring card!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana,
    Beautiful card, love the colors!!
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Blessings,
    Marissa Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Dana! I love your coloring. In order to qualify for the prize at The Paper Variety could you modify your blog post and tell us which row you are using in the toc-tac-toe board? Thanks and we love seeing your work at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card. the colors you chose are fantastic. thanks for taking the challenge with The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...