June 12, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays Challenge


Hey peeps.  Hope all of you are doing good today.  Me, I could use more sleep. ;-)  Anyway, it's time for another Party Time Tuesdays challenge.  This week's challenge is to use all things mechanical.  You know for the guys this weekend.  They truly are the mechanics in our lives.  My husband does all the services needed on our vehicles.  Don't know what I would do without him.  I know....I would pay an arm and a leg to get our cars repaired. 

The adorable image on my card is from The Stamping Boutique and he's called AJ the race car driver.  Super cute speeding his way through life.  Hope he doesn't get a ticket.  LOL...I know that's a little corny. :-)  Our sponsor for the entire month of June is The Robin's Nest.  You have to swing by the store.  There are tons of cool designer paper and embellishments to choose from. 

Thanks for visiting today.  Make sure to tell all the wonderful Dad's in your lives....HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

Hugs and love~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dana,
    What an adorable card! Your work is beautiful.
    Hugs!
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...