June 9, 2012

Baby Got Back!!

Hey peeps.  Interesting post title today.  LOL  I'm in one of those moods today.  Really wish I could go back to being a little one with no worries, no bills, no car notes, mortgages, etc.  You get the picture.  Well really this card is for the Color Me Creative Challenge.  We would like for you to show us your baby themed cards.  This down right adorable image is named Diaper Bear from I Brake For Stamps which happens to be our sponsor for the week.  I think that diaper is gonna BLOW!!  The sentiment I printed out from my computer. 

I have big plans for this card.  Can't wait to give it to my coworker who is having a baby girl.  Yep, precious.  Really hope you play along with us for this baby inspired challenge.  Break out those Copic markers or other alcohol markers and get to creating.  Remember you have until June 22nd to have your card loaded onto the CMC page. 

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...