June 5, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays with Tiddly Inks

Hey peeps.  Do I have a sweet card for you.  Today's challenge at Party Time Tuesdays is to give your project the "royal treatment" in honor for the Queen's birthday.  So I was thrilled when I received an image from one of my favorite places to shop...Tiddly Inks.  This image Wryn's fairy Friends is one of my favs.  I took the fairy sentiments and cut of the top part since it wouldn't fit on my card. (grrr). 

Anyway, Wryn is has the royal treatment down.  She has pearls surrounding her floral "crown" and the little mushroom top is all glittered up.  I added the gems down the side of the card too.  Her wings have a little bit of sparkle as does the background paper.

Hope you have enjoyed my little card today.  Make sure you join in on the fun this week.

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

  1. Dana your card is so beautifully adorned and I love the sweet image you chose from Tiddly Inks. Wonderfully Done!xx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...