June 2, 2012

Spellbinders Storage Option

Hey peeps.  No card for today but a little bit about how I store my Spellbinders dies.  At first I kept them all in their original packaging and stored them in a box.  Then that became too much of a hassle to dig to get the one I wanted.  I searched the internet and a lot of people where keeping them in the CD holders.  I had mine that way for awhile but then out grow them.  So, I purchased these magnetic binders from Michaels (I can't remember who makes them) and stored them in my bookcase.  But everytime I needed one I had to search through each one.  It finally dawned on me this morning to cut out the smallest die in each set that was included in the binder and place them down the front spine of the binder.  To secure them I used packing tape.  Viola exactly what I needed.  Now all I do is select the binder I need and head to the cutting section in my stamp room.

Hope you enjoyed my little tip for today.  Have a fabulous Saturday.

Hugs and love~


2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I wish I had that many to organize! lol. Great idea for the future tho.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...