July 20, 2012

YNS Fun Friday Tag

Hey peeps.  I have another YNS Fun Friday post for you.  I'm always in need of little tags to hang on packages around the holidays so I came up with this one for a package I'm already wrapping.  As you know YNS is having Christmas in July so I just had to get shopping. :-)  Okay really I don't need an excuse but hey why not start early right?!  These adorable images and sentiment are from the Holiday Globe set.  With this set the options are endless.  I used my images to make inches for my tag.  Thinking "outside the globe".  LOL

Glad you had a chance to stop by today.  Make sure you check out what some of the other ladies have come up over at YNS blog.

Hugs and love~



1 comment:

  1. Cute! But, OMG, Christmas is just 5 months away...I need to get busy if I'm going to have cards this year!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...