September 4, 2012

YNS Sneek Peak

Hey peeps.  I hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday weekend.  Now since summer is heading into the record books I hope you get to spend more time in your craft space.  Today I'm showcasing a new stamp set that will be released on Thursday from Your Next Stamp.  I love the versatility of this set.  Oh and it was a joy to color as well.  This set will include nine images and one sentiment.  I'm sure you will agree that this little baby needs to be in your shopping cart.

Well, I'm off to create some more cards Make sure you swing by the YNS blog to check out what other sneak peeks the ladies are showing. Also here's the link to the YNS forum over at Splitcoaststampers.

Hug and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...