September 3, 2012

Happiness is Sweet



Hey peeps.  Back with another challenge card.  I hate that summer is ending and fall is just about to begin.  So I thought I would make one more card with a summer image from Mo's Digital Pencil and join in on their "layers" challenge.  This little one reminds me of  the summer time treat kids love....ICE CREAM!!  And I must say it's not just for the kiddos.  I rather have ice cream for dinner instead of a meal. But I can because I'm GROWN.  LOL

Anyway the colors for my card came from the Color Throwdown Challenge (melon mambo, barely banana, peach parfait and gable green).  I think I might have nailed this one. :-) 

Thanks for swing by my place today.  See ya back here soon.

Hugs and love~

6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, love the cute design and the colors you used with this cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! It's also one of my most favorite Mo images! Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too sweet, Dana! Love how you colored the image. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, she is just as cute as she can be and what gorgeous coloring!!!!! Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil with this cute card! You couldn't have chosen better papers and colours, they work so well with the joyful image.

    Hugs from Germany,
    Anja (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you picked the CT palette to make this card cause it is really fun in all those bright shades. :-) Fabulous coloring too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...