September 3, 2012

Happiness is Sweet



Hey peeps.  Back with another challenge card.  I hate that summer is ending and fall is just about to begin.  So I thought I would make one more card with a summer image from Mo's Digital Pencil and join in on their "layers" challenge.  This little one reminds me of  the summer time treat kids love....ICE CREAM!!  And I must say it's not just for the kiddos.  I rather have ice cream for dinner instead of a meal. But I can because I'm GROWN.  LOL

Anyway the colors for my card came from the Color Throwdown Challenge (melon mambo, barely banana, peach parfait and gable green).  I think I might have nailed this one. :-) 

Thanks for swing by my place today.  See ya back here soon.

Hugs and love~

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...