September 2, 2012

Pucker Up


Morning peeps!!  Hope your day is off to a great one!  I'm in my stamp room doing a little bit of card making and decided to join in on some challenges.  I'm in a cheery kind of mood today so I thought a bright and fun card was in order.  I love these little fishes from Sweet and Sassy stamps.  I've had the Pucker Up image colored up for a while now and they were perfect for today's card.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Sweet and Sassy - Something New, Old and Blue
iSpy Sketches - sketch challenge
Cute Card Thursday - Stitch In Time

Well what's the verdict?  Do you like my card?  Hope you do.  I'm off to do a little more creating while the juices are flowing.

Hugs and love~

7 comments:

  1. What a cute card Dana,love it!!
    Thanks for joining CCt this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and cheery card! Thanks for playing along in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, Dana!! I love the bright colors and your coloring! I have to ask Korin to bring back this cute fish from the retirement ;) Thank you for playing along at the SNSDC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! I really like the bright colors and your fish look great! Thanks for playing along in this week's SNSDC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable design and color combo! Congrats on the SNSDC spotlight this week, Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors....perfect for those fishes!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun and cheery papers you have used! Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...