September 2, 2012

Pucker Up


Morning peeps!!  Hope your day is off to a great one!  I'm in my stamp room doing a little bit of card making and decided to join in on some challenges.  I'm in a cheery kind of mood today so I thought a bright and fun card was in order.  I love these little fishes from Sweet and Sassy stamps.  I've had the Pucker Up image colored up for a while now and they were perfect for today's card.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Sweet and Sassy - Something New, Old and Blue
iSpy Sketches - sketch challenge
Cute Card Thursday - Stitch In Time

Well what's the verdict?  Do you like my card?  Hope you do.  I'm off to do a little more creating while the juices are flowing.

Hugs and love~

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...