October 5, 2012

Fun Friday with YNS

Morning peeps.  Do I have a treat for you today.  Over at Your Next Stamp we are having some Fun Friday tips and tricks for you.  This Friday we are getting in the mood for what some folks don't like...WINTER and all it's snow. But for me, I really miss it.  Living in Georgia the chance of a really great snowfall is...ZERO. :-( 

Anyway I have become a Pinterest junkie.  There are so many ideas out there for decorating your table for the holidays so I thought I would make these place card setting for the ladies that will be over for a wine and dine.  Big emphasis on the WINE.  LOL  I love how these came out.  The "stand" is actually a large binder clip that is covered with decorative paper.  I stamped the Snowflake Border (which just happens to be on sale - so hurry and get one) :-)  to make my border.   I totally hate my handwriting but I'm sure the ladies won't mind after a few glasses of wine.  ;-)

Thanks for swinging by my blog today.  Make sure you head on over to the YNS blog and the YNS forum on Splitcoaststampers to see all the DT creations.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...