September 30, 2012

Tiddly Inks Challenge

Hey peeps.  It's the wee hours of the morning and I just felt the need to jump on a challenge.  When I can't sleep, I might as well just stamp. :-)  Anyway I'm ending my late night hour card into the Tiddly Inks Challenge.  For the inspiration on my card I chose to case the layout of Melissa's card.  I stretched my card out a bit and made it long enough to slip into a business size envelope.  I wanted more room to write inside so I can send a "keep up the good grades" note to my niece.  She's off doing her thing in culinary school.  So proud of her.

Well, I guess I should try and get some shut eye.  If not, it's more cards making.  ;-)

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...