October 19, 2012

Knock Out Cancer

Hey peeps.  I'm back with another card.  Since this month is breast cancer awareness month I wanted to make a card for a co-worker of mine who's wonderful mother is battling this terrible disease.  I think this card will brighten her day just a little.  This is her second go around with cancer and I'm sure she's going to KNOCK IT OUT one more time.

I'm also entering my card into the Sweet Sunday Sketch.  Pefrect layout for my Whimsie Doodle image named Hope.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and love~


2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the paper combo! I know this card will help your coworker's mom feel a little better!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...