November 5, 2012

YNS New Release Sneek Peek

Hey my fabulous peeps.  I have truly missed you the last two weeks.  Well I'm back....and to boot I have a new release image from Your Next Stamp.  This image named Holiday Joy Robin (so you do know I just love this birdie) is being released this week at YNS.  What an adorable image for your holiday cards.  Look like he's singing his favorite holiday tune. :-)   Some of the other ladies on the DT have some amazing cards and creations to show you as well.  Don't forget to swing by the YNS blog to check them all out.  I'll be back tomorrow with another fabulous image being released right in time for the holidays.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...