October 13, 2012

Sketch Challenge at Meljen's Designs


Back with another card!!  Trying to get caught up on making more holiday cards.  I'm a tad bit behind to say the least.  So today I thought I would purchase this colored image called Christmas Cocoa from Meljen's Design and fussy cut it with my Cameo Silhouette.  I'm participating in the challenge over at Meljen's Designs so I just followed the sketch they had for this week's challenge. 

I added a little bit of depth to my card by coloring in the image a little bit more with my Copic markers.  Super easy and quick card.  I printed out six of these images so I'll be speed making some of my holiday cards.

Gotta run!  More cards to make. :-)

Hugs and love~

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely brilliant Dana. I just love how you colored the image and with such a simple, yet beautiful layout it is perfect for all the Christmas cards you need! Thank you so much for sharing this and playing with us at Meljen's Designs this week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana your card turned out great. Love your colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Goodness! This is super cute!! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's this week! :)
    ~Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Goodness! I love it! Super cute!! Thanks for joining us this week at melJen's! :)
    ~Gina

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...