October 13, 2012

CMC Challenge - With a Touch of RED

Hey peeps.  So glad you have stopped by today.  The DT for Color Me Creative are showcasing our cards for the new challenge - With a Touch of RED.  We want to see you add some red into your card creations.  I chose Witchy Wyrn image from Tiddly Inks (which just happens to be our sponsor for the challenge).  In the midst of my excitement of doing a great job on her hair color (I don't do many "red heads" so I'm thrilled with this one), I totally forgot about adding more red to my card until I was done coloring her.  LOL  That's how it goes sometimes.  If you haven't taken Suzanne's hair class over at CMC, you are totally missing out.  She walks you through the steps you need to know in order to get stunning results when coloring hair.  It's a MUST take class.

Hope you join in on the fun for this challenge.  Let me see you get your RED on!!  Challenge ends Oct 26th!

Hugs and love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...