October 10, 2012

Hug a Tree

Hey peeps.  I'm at home with yet another migraine.  Since I'm spending time in bed I thought I would color up the Tree Hugger image from Tiddly Inks.  She's just the cutest.  Since I got her done rather quickly I looked up some challenges I could enter a card into.  I really like how this card turned out so I'm placing it in the follow challenges:

Tiddly Inks - Fall Challenge
Tuesday Throwdown - Recipe (1 image, 2 die cuts, 3 buttons)
Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes
iSpy Sketches - Free For All (Past Sketches)



Thanks for stopping by today. 

Hugs and love~




9 comments:

  1. Love how you colored the tree! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is holding is on to that tree. Beautifully colored and wonderfully designed. Thanks for joining on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. Look forward to seeing you again.
    Berni,DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute hugging the tree! Love your colors and your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Kim
    sherrodstudiostamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee, this is beautiful Dana! So loving that gorgeous autumn tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, Great to see your beautiful fall card!! So glad you joined us at TT this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana, Just had to pop by and tell you how cute this is! We miss you. :-D Thanks so much for joining in our "Recipe" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    NanaConnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow thats completely stunning dana, I love how you did the tree, it looks amazing.
    thank you so much for sharing it with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable....thanks for playing at I Spy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I love Tiddly Inks! ! Thanks for playing with us over at Tuesday Throwdown and hope you'll be back next week!

    Susan, TT DT

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...