December 2, 2012

Glitter Christmas Ornaments

Hey peeps.  Glad you stopped by today.  I have some holiday cheer to spread. After seeing tons of these glittered ornaments being made I thought I would have a go at it.  They were super easy and quick to make.  I found some clear light bulb ornaments from Hobby Lobby.  I already had the floor wax and glitter so I was good to go.  It's a really simple process. 

Remove the top of the ornament.  Pour in some floor wax and roll it around inside the ornament to get it fully covered then pour out the remaining wax.  Next just pour in some glitter and shake, shake, shake.  If you see that your ornament isn't getting covered, add in more glitter and keep on shaking.  Pour out the remaining glitter and viola, you have a glittered ornament.  I used my white Sharpie paint marker to add the letters.  Then all you have to do is put the top back on and try some ribbon at the top for the recipient to hang them on their tree. 



I added this card to the bag and I do believe that "Jenn" is going to be very happy today!  If you are wondering how to make this peppermint candy checkout this tutorial by Beccy Muir.

Hope you liked my holiday cheer.  Hope to see you back here soon. 

Hugs and love~

2 comments:

  1. I love this card fantastic design. Thanks for the link. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...