December 7, 2012

YNS Fun Friday

Hey peeps.  Today it's time for another Fun Friday from Your Next Stamp.  Your Next Stamp has been in business now for three years and boy has Karen released some amazing stamps and dies.  So we are reflection on some of our favorites during this month.  One of my favorites just happens to be a newer release called Winter Smiles Robin.  I am a HUGE snowman fan so this image is right up my alley.  I colored my image with Copic markers and used the sentiment from the Joyful Wishes stamp set.  I have a ton of snowman paper so this little guy fits right in with all my "other" snowmen.  LOL

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon.

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

  1. Dana this is gorgeous the snowman is adorable and the layout and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...