March 15, 2013

Fun Friday Your Next Stamp - Celebrate!!

 
Hey peeps.  So glad you stopped by today.  I have an inspiring card to show you.  It's Fun Friday at Your Next Stamp and our theme is something to celebrate.  Well, I have something fabulous to celebrate.  I received news that one of my dear friends has been diagnosed as being CANCER FREE!!! So it's hello life, where is the party?!?!  This adorable image from Your Next Stamp called Fight Like A Girl  is perfect for my card. 

I used Simple Stories Snap Life paper pack and colored it will my Copic markers.  I love how this card came out.  Here is a closeup so you can see some of the sparkle on their dresses.  I hand wrote the sentiments with a Copic multiliner marker.







Here's one more view of my card.  This card just makes me soooo happy!!  What great news to start a weekend.  Cheers to all the ladies and gentleman who have beat cancer, are beating cancer and staying strong.

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...