March 18, 2013

Spring Time Fun at Color Me Creative

Hey peeps.  I'm back with another challenge from Color Me Creative.  First let me say thank you to all my peeps for the birthday wishes.  I had a fabulous weekend.  My twin and I are sooo alike.  We both sent each other a piece of jewelry for our birthday without even knowing it.  I swear by that saying twins think alike.  LOL 

Anyway, the participation in the last challenge over at CMC was TREMENDOUS!!  Wow you guys were all over that challenge.  Thanks a ton for joining in on the fun.  For this challenge we would like to see all your spring cards.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Digi My World.  Such adorable images from this site.  Make sure to check them out. 

Don't forget to check out all the great classes that Suzanne is offering over at CMC.  She has some of the best Copic classes out there.  All from the comfort of your computer.  Yup, you can color in your pj's.  ;-)  I have learned sooo much from Suzanne.  She is the best for sure.

Hope you join in on the fun.  You have until March 29th to get your project linked up.

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...