March 6, 2013

Spring Time

Hey peeps.  Have a quick card for you today.  I wanted to join in on the fun at Twisted Tuesday and Saturated Canary challenges came up with this card.  I have been following Alyce Keegan on her YouTube channel to practice my Copic coloring.  I must say that I am OVER THE MOON with the way this card came out.  Took me a while to color it but sooo worth it.  The challenge at Twisted Tuesday was to make a "spring like" card with a twist.  My twist is the recycled flowers on my card.  They came on a package I received from a friend so I took them off of that package and placed them on my card.  And the challenge this week at Saturated Canary was good verses evil.  Of course my card is for the GOOD!! 

Here are the Copic colors I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R11
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Dress:  BV000, BV00, BV02, RV11, BV18, BV06
Sky and Clouds: C00, C01, BG0000, BG00

I hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Back to coloring I go.

Hugs and love~


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and coloring. Love the "twist" of using the flower that you received from a friend. Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card and your colouring is gorgeous, thanks for joinng in with us at saturated canary big huggis June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary challenge this time, huggles Pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely! Great coloring!

    Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is just beautiful. Nice job. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Card! Love the coloring, you are doing soooo well! Great idea to use the flower on here as well. Thanks for joining the party at Twisted Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...