March 7, 2013

Spring Is In The Air

Hey peeps.  We are almost at FRIDAY!!  I'm back with another card.  Spring is in the air here in Georgia.  The cherry blossoms are starting to bloom and my grass is turning a hint of green.  Can't wait for spring to get here.  I'm sooo tired of the cold weather.

In honor of springs arrival soon I made this card using a Sassy Cheryl image and sentiment from Kraftin' Kimmie.  I love how this card turned out.  All the happy colors of spring. 

Maybe we will get a little bit more rain so my roses will start blooming too.  We shall see. 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Sassy Cheryl - Flowers
Ribbon Carousel - Spring
PaperTake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  I have one more card up my sleeve but have to finish it.  You will see it in just a few.

Hugs and love~


5 comments:

  1. What a cutie this image is..FABulous colours too. LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana! This card is beyond precious! I adore this Sassy Cheryl stamp...and have her in my own stash of stamps! Your coloring is gorgeous!! And your DPs just make me smile!! I'm so glad you've joined us for this week's "Flowers" challenge at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that. . .'hello peeps.'
    I am LOVING your card Dana and I am SO jealous that your trees are starting to bloom. Can you blow some of that nice weather in my direction, please. :)
    Your card is stunning and I adore the sentiment. It's just PERFECT for your amazing card. . .and of course, your coloring is stunning.
    Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, this is truly a breath of spring with these awesome colors and great design!
    Thanks for playing in our Sassy Cheryl flowers challenge this week
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, this card is wonderful! How sweet! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...