May 27, 2013

CMC Challenge

Hey peeps.  Before I start with any information about my card I would like to thank all the men and women who have served and are still serving our great nation.  May God continue to bless you and your families for the sacrifices you have made to keep us from harms way.

Okay, now on to my card. :-)  It's time for another challenge over at CMC.  Our cards for this challenge was to use the color orange in a fun way.  Well I think I have that covered.  I love this fitness image from Bugaboo who is our sponsor for the challenge.  Yup this definitely sums it up for me.  LOL  As we are already in the "bikini season" I shall again pass this year.  Don't want to scare the kids.  ;-)  I will "embrace" the lovely curves and valleys that I hold near and dear to my hips, stomach and thighs.  Plus I need to hide my identity in the "fitness" protection program.  Hey, you just can't take life too serious! 

I hope you will have a change to join in on the challenge.  We would love to see your creations.  You will have until June 7th 8pm EST to get you card linked over at CMC.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...