June 23, 2013

Hugs and Kisses


Hey peeps.  Back with another card for the Kraftin' Kimmie Guest Spot try outs. This image from Kraftin' Kimmie is retired I believe because I can't find it on the website.  I colored my cutie with Copic Markers and add some Sugar Shine glitter to her hairbows and dress.  The great thing about Kraftin' Kimmie images are the large images that really get my creative coloring going.  I find myself using so many new hair combinations when I color these images.  The sentiment is from Pink Poison.  I grabbed this paper out of my paper stash.

Well, thanks for swinging by today.  Hope to be back later today with another card to share.  :-)

Hugs and love~


2 comments:

  1. SO adorable!!! Thanks for trying out for the KK guest spot!! Good luck to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...