June 27, 2013

Kraftin Kimmie - Onto Round 2


Hey peeps.  I'm back with another card for you.  I was selected as one of the Top 10 to go onto the second round as a Guest Designer at Kraftin' Kimmie.  Well here is my entry for Round 2. I used an image from the Flirty Fairies 2 collection.  I colored my sweet fairy with Copic Markers and added glitter onto her wings, shoes and antennas. The paper is from the Doodlebug Design Flower Box paper pack.  The solid paper is from my stash of Bazzill paper.  I used the sentiment from a retired TAC set and used the sentiment from the KK image inside the card.









Here is a closeup of my fairy all glittered up and sparkling!  I used the following Copic markers:
E00, E11, E13
E74, E77, E79, E49
RV25, R36
Y32, Y35, Y38
YG03, YG17, YG25











And last is the inside of my card.  I used the So Fairy Sweet sentiment from the Flirty Fairies 2 set.  The inside of the card is lined with the same paper I used on the outside of my card.  I had this cute little plastic flowers in my flower bin and they went perfectly with my paper.




Well, so glad you stopped by again.  Wish me luck as I head into the next round.  I'll be back with more inspiration in the coming days.

Hugs and love~

2 comments:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...