June 27, 2013

Color Me Creative Challenge

Morning peeps.  I'm back with another Color Me Creative challenge.  Get the summer feeling going with a card using blues, greens, yellow and orange.  I used the  image called I Want To Be Like Dad from this our sponsor Milk Coffee.  I made this Father's Day card for a friend of mine.  Your son is always mirroring his dad.  It's just the sweetest thing to see. 

Of course I colored up my image with Copic Makers and used paper from my MME Lost and Found Breeze paper pack.  I really like the way this card turned out.

Now join in on the fun.  I would LOVE to see your cards and projects.  I get so much inspiration from all of you who participate in the challenges.  And don't forget that you still have time to pick up one of Suzanne's amazing Copic classes for $8 OFF EACH CLASS!! 

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...