June 28, 2013

Your Next Stamp - Fun Friday

Hey peps.  How's everyone doing?  Are you ready for the weekend?  I know I am.  Today it's the last Fun Friday for the month of June over at Your Next Stamp.  I hope you have enjoyed yourself and joined in on the fun. 

May card for the my last FF creation is using the ever adorable Funny Farm Crew!!!  I am in LOVE with this little animals.  I colored them in with my Copic markers and popped them on my card.  All of the paper came out of my scrap bin. 

Why don't you head on over to YNS and take a look at what some of the other ladies have in store for you.  Don't forget to join in on the fun too for some great prizes!!

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...