July 22, 2013

Oh The Place You Will Go


Hey peeps.  Back with a new card.  I was inspired to join in on the fun at Kraftin' Kimmie and The Sweetest Thing challenges today.  I used the sketch from TST and the image is from Kraftin' Kimmie which just happens to be the stamp I won from them a few weeks back.  The challenge over at KK is one of my favorites, Anything Goes so you know I'm all over that. 

I colored my image with my Copic makers and the designer paper is from Teresa Collins World Traveler paper pack.  I think I need to give this one to our neighbor who happens to be heading off to college next month.



Well, I gotta run.  Five-thirty comes mighty quick for this ole' girl.  Hope you enjoyed your visit today.

Hugs and love~

3 comments:

  1. Super fun card Dana, great papers and fabby image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, this is absolutely marvelous! Your coloring rocks and that layout is fabulous! I may have to borrow it ;) Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Kraftin' Kimme Stamps! Hugz to you lady! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...