July 28, 2013

Paper Shelter Challenge

Hey peeps.  Hope everyone is having a great day.  Back with yet another quick card.  I'm entering this one in a challenge over at The Paper Shelter.  Does anyone remember the days of Disco??  I am probably aging myself but I sure do.  But what's funny is this style has returned.  The "natural" fro, mid-drift shirts and high waist floral pants.  Yup, what goes around come back again.

I colored my disco girl with Copic makers of course.  She is ready to hit the club floor shaking there thang!!  LOL  I know, I'm soooo not hip! :-)  I might just bust a move in my stamp room.

Thanks for swinging by today.

Hugs and love


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...