July 27, 2013

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge

Hey peeps.  Back with another card.  I'm thrilled that I had time this weekend to get caught up on my coloring.  I don't know about you but I'm at peace when I color.  It's like it relaxes me and makes me smile all at the same time.

This card is for Mo's Digital Pencil challenge to use kraft paper on your card.  I don't use kraft paper a lot because I have a hard time for some reason matching it to paper.  Kind of silly I guess but it's a challenge for me. 

Well, hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Come back and see me soon!

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

  1. Oh...Dana! You may not use kraft paper often...but let me tell you, m'dear, this is stunning!! I love the papers you chose to layer with your kraft paper. And your coloring is brilliant! Such rich colors! I love this!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...