September 20, 2013

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge

Hey peeps.  Are you ready for the weekend?  I sure am.  Took some time to join in on the fun over at Mo's Digital Pencil challenge.  I had this image colored for over a year I think sitting in my bin labeled "images colored and matched with paper". Yup, I have a bin called just that.  I know, crazy right.  But it makes it sooo easy to join in a challenge without having to start from scratch.  Now, aren't I the clever one?!?!  LOL

Anyway, I hope everyone has  a great start to their weekend.  I'm hoping to convince my husband to change my stamp room around for me.  He's only done it like five times already.  ;-) 

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

  1. Indeed, this is very clever! Sometimes it would be better if I had such a bin, too! ;-)
    You card is very cute. Love the colours and layout.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...