September 6, 2013

What A Wonderful World

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope it's a great day for you!!  Back with another card.  I haven't been feeling my best the past few weeks so I have been couped up in my bed.  So I decided to get some coloring in while I had a chance between dosages of medicine.  I made this card to participate in a few challenges.  This image is from Kraftin' Kimmie called Melanie.  I colored her up with Copic markers and paired her with Carta Bella Merry and Bright paper.  Added some blink, ribbon and flowers and I was done!

Here are the challenges I entering:
Kraftin' Kimmie - Emblishments
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Splitcoaststampers - Free 4 All
Loves Rubberstamps- Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs and love~



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...