September 11, 2013

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge

 Hey peeps.  What day is it?!?!?  Come on now...it's HUMP DAY!!  I LOVE that darn camel commerical.  I fall out laughing every time I see it.  Okay enough about the little things in life that make me giggle.

I'm back with a card for the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge.  I have to say I LOVE how this card came out.  So super excited to send this one out to someone special.  Okay, is it just me or do you hold on to your favorite cards?  I don't know why I do that but I need to break that habit and show the love to some of my favorite peeps. 

I used the Perfect Poison image today along with some fabulous Doodle Bug paper. Did I ever mention that I was a paper hoarder too?  Just checking because I know there's more people besides me that hoard their paper.  Come on don't be shy.  Admitting it is the first step. The arrow is from MFT Lead the Way die set.

Here's is a quick closeup of my card.  Doesn't she look evil and cute at the same time?  Like a Evil Kin.  I have to stop watching all of these Investigate ID murder shows.  Anyway this was the first time I used the dotting technique around my card.  I kind of like it.  I always see Cheryl from the Kraftin' Kimmie DT  (The Ink Trap) doing this around her images.  Hope I made you proud Cheryl. :-)

Well off to do some more coloring.  Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day.

Hugs and love~


2 comments:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...