November 17, 2013

Ki@@ My What?!?!

Hey peeps.  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  Now it's on to the next one!  I had a quick chance to get in my stamproom to make a card.  My room is still a wreck with everything not in it's place.  But hopefully by the end of the week I will be back in order!! LOL  You never realize how much stuff you have until you remove it from a room.  I'm a craft hoarder for sure.  :-)

The card I made today is from the Catch The Bug Challenge over at Bugaboo.  I can't get enough of this image.  This is SO ME!  And about 3/4 of my friends.  I've made several card using this image for a few friends.  The card fronts will be going in the mail this week.  They are going to hang the card fronts on their work stations.  I'm sure their co-workers will be rolling on the floor.

Well, thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure to swing back later in the week.  I'm sure I'll have a card or two up my sleeves for you to see.

Hugs and love~


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...