November 13, 2013

The Adventure Begins

Hey peeps!  I am finally back with a card.  My husband has helped transform my stamp room into a "newer" stamp room for me. He is my hero when it comes to changing up my room.  I think this is about the sixth time.  LOL  But this time he built me a over sized desk that will accommodate a few of my stamping buddies.  I'm still working on getting everything back in there so please be patient.  Hopefully by this weekend I will post some pics of my new space.  Have I told you just how much I LOVE my hubby!  He's so handy to have around.

This card was made using the The Adventure Begins die from Kelly Purkey.  Just let me say this...I used some very "colorful" language trying to get this card to come out right.  I had it in my head how to put it together but adding all the glitter worked a girl's nerves.  But in the end I like how it turned out. 

Hope to see ya back here soon for the reveal of my new space.  Wishing you all a happy HUMP day!

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...