November 25, 2013

Some Odd Girl Challenge

Hey peeps.  How's everyone's Monday going?  I'm back with another card for you.  I haven't had the chance to participate in a Some Odd Girl Challenge in such a long time so I thought I would jump in on this one while I could. 

I've had this image colored up for what seems like forever.  The challenge was for us to use a speech bubble.  I just so happen to have a die from Avery Elle that I just received so I was in!  The sentiment is from the strawberry set by Flourishes.

Well thanks for stopping by today.  Hope to see ya back here soon.

Hugs and love~


4 comments:

  1. How cute!?! Love the paper you used and the little speech bubble. Glad you were able to join us this month at SOG!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful design. Love the colouring and cute girl.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just so adorable! awesome coloring
    thanks for playing with us at SOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so vibrant and punchy! Loved what you did matching her to the papers and adding a bit of bling! Thanks so much for joining us this month on the Some Odd Girl challenge!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...