December 16, 2013

January Blog Hop - Sneak Peek

Hey peeps.  Thought I would give you a little peak inside my January Blog Hop Box.  Yes, that's right I have a blog hop box.  Everyday I will be adding something new to the box.  It could be paper, ribbon, gems, stamps, diecuts.  You never know what might make it to the box.  I am sooo excited to be able to give back to all my followers new and old.  I have been extremely blessed to share my love of crafting with some of the most inspiring people I know. 

So this is my chance to give back.  Remember you must be a follower to win items from the box.  I think I might even have enough to make TWO VERY HAPPY WINNERS from all the goodies in this box. WOW...that's right peeps.  Why not share the JOY with two special people?  It might be you and your friend or you and a "new" friend.  Only the box knows.  LOL

I just purchased my new little gadget to start making my first ever You Tube video.  Haven't really worked out the kinks yet but hopefully in January you will be seeing me on the big screen.  Well, whatever screen you have to watch You Tube video.  ;-)  Just don't make it high definition.  Man, that mess shows all your wrinkles and gray hair.  Who wants that madness?    Don't forget to spread the word. Click on the EXCITING NEWS POST at the top of my blog for all the information.  If you make a comment telling me you shared the "Joy" prior to the live post for the January Blog Hop on January 1st, you can double your chances of winning one of the grand prizes.  That's right baby, double the chances of winning!!    

Sending you love and hugs~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...