January 11, 2014

Some Odd Girl Challenge and Seasons Giving Winners


Hey peeps.  Back with a new card.  First let me say I had a blast coloring this Some Odd Girl Woodsy Mae image.  When I printed her out I knew I wanted her to be a show stopper on my card.  Well I think I conquered that.  LOL. With that being said, I made a rather large tag out of my image for the Some Odd Girl Tag You're It challenge.  Of course I used my Copic markers for the main image and some used chalk to make the clouds.  Since I'm not in my stamp I'm pretty limited on what I have on hand. But I'm making it work.  I FINALLY used some of my ever growing stash of washi tape.  Can you say I'm in LOVE?!?

Now on to some exciting news.  I believe I'm going to make two people very happy today.  My twin sister picked the winning numbers out of a bag today for the Seasons Giving blog hop.  And the winners are.......

Lee Murphy - My Reality It's All Good
Angela Bode - I Would Rather Be Stamping

Congrats ladies.  Please contact me at mzdjoy@yahoo.com within two days to claim your prizes.  If no contact has been made, I will draw two more winners.

Hugs and love~

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...