January 7, 2014

Is It Summer YET?!?

Good morning peeps.  Hope everyone is having a great day.  If you are anywhere near the freezing temperatures like I am here in New Jersey bundle up baby cuz it's cold outside.  I think the high today is 11 degrees.  I need to get back home to Georgia.  This New Jersey native has been "southernized" and can't take the cold any more. LOL

Thought since I am stuck in the house huddled under blankets I would post a card for you.  This summer themed card (yes, I'm already looking forward to summer) is for the Make It Colorful challenge.  I made a beach scene for my image.  Not sure of the name of this image as I colored it up at my friends house.  I made the sand part by coloring white paper with my E30 marker and making the "grains" with E53 and E51.

Hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Hope to be back later in the week with another card.  Be safe and keep warm until then.

Hugs and love~






** 4/3/14 Linked up for Pocket Full of Sunshine link party at Paper Issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...