March 14, 2014

Going Green

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday.  Since we are sooo close to St. Patrick's Day (which happens to be my birthday :-P) I thought I would jump in on the all green challenge over at AJVD.

I pulled out my MFT star stencil and got to work.  I used several shades of green from my Tim Holtz distress inks.  This was a super easy and quick card to put together.  The sentiment from The Stamping Studio was heat embossed with white embossing powder.  The little enamel dots I made with my Viva pearl pen and colored them green with my Copic marker.

Hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Now go forth and have an amazing weekend.  Be safe out there.

Hugs and love~


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...